Dear Vie, I love wearing sweaters, if I can wear them every day I would. Do you think you can help me finding some designer sweaters that are good for both work and home? I’m a big fan of your blog and hope you reply soon! Love, Samantha
I received this email today and I am so excited. Thanks, Samantha, for reaching out, I had fun compiling these sweaters especially for you. I hope they come to your approval and they would keep you warm, cosy and fashionable throughout the season:
- The first sweater I found is this charming Aspen from Paul & Joe Sister. Embellished with pastel-hues pompoms, this sweater goes well with pop-coloured mini skirts or shorts, and especially well with sunglasses. It is made of wool, so it lovely and natural – just picture yourself on the slopes with some new Oliver Peoples sunglasses and you’ll get the idea! US$390.
- Next is this darling colour block from Sonia Rykiel. As we all know, this designer fancies playing with unpredictable and feminine hues, I simply adore this cashmere sweater and I must say that it works very good with your black/beige pants. I would definitely wear it when I have to do some errands in town. US$500.
- There’s no reason to feel gloomy on Fall, that’s why Alice + Olivia has specially created this sequined wool sweater to keep you warm and happy. You can match this with pretty much everything, from shorts to leather pants, the choice is all yours. Share the glitter! US$330.
- For the conservative and more “hanging-in-the-house” kinda type, you will definitely love this Fisherman cable-knit sweater from J. Crew. Very simple and easy to cuddle! Made of 100% cotton, finish the look with your washed denim and have a relaxing home sweet home time. US$150.
- For more playful and perky looks, here’s another choice from Sonia Rykiel. Now with this type of knits, you can wear it outdoor when meeting friends or indoor for a girls’ night in. Super cute and would instantly define your bubbly personality. US$295.
- Last but not least, I chose this particular sweater from McQ. This flexible look works well for both office or pleasure. For business, match it with your pencil skirt or black pants, for play, pair it with your favourite capris or shorts. Made of ivory wool, this is definitely one of those sweaters that you need to keep in the closet for ready-use! US$325.